Do you want to reach the real influencers? The decision makers whose opinion can either make a deal happen or partners who have access to a vast pool of prospects? With so much competition and busy influencers with little time spare, this isn’t as easy as it sounds.
Lindsell Marketing’s content rich approach to Analyst Relations and Events means that you can make the most out of the ‘air time’ you have with these influencers. By identifying key issues that affect your target market and creating real market research that brings a new perspective on these issues, we can generate content that is a central interest to analysts and C-Level influencers.
The results are effective analyst relations and engaging speaking opportunities where high level contacts sit up and take notice of you.
What is the Lindsell difference?
- We understand which analysts and events are key to your market
- We undertake thorough market analyses, giving us the edge when it come to understanding your marketplace and the industries that you want to sell to
- We develop thought leadership materials branded to you
- You can trust us to take it off your hands.
What does content rich Analyst Relations and Events include?
- Identifying key analysts and selling-in your products/services for inclusion in their industry reports
- Arranging analyst meetings
- Briefing spokespeople on how to position the wider picture and your company as a thought leader
- Opening up speaking opportunities at key industry events
- Events speeches and presentations.
At Lindsell Marketing, we know that the proof is in the eating. If you’re hungry to find out how we do this, read a selection of our case studies.
Tags: b2b marketing, communications marketing, copywriting agency, London marketing agency, London PR Agency, marcoms, marketing communications strategy, PR Agency, pr and marketing, pr services, public relations agency